Help finding FOs like these scents

Darbla

A perfume company I order from has a couple of scents I like that they describe with these notes:

"...creamy frothy version of dulce de leche with hot sweet milk and caramel, a dollop of rich custard-like buttercream and meringue, hints of cinnamon and sugar with a drop of coconut oil."

"Vanilla, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, a dash of Coconut "

Are there any FOs like these?

SOS has a Dulce De Leche, not sure if it's has the same notes. And, Natures Garden has a Coconut Vanilla that sounds like your second.

The Scentworks also has a FO called Creme d'Amande. Not sure if that would lean more towards tropical instead of bakery, though.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

Wow, the first description almost sounds like a Comptoir Sud Pacifique scent. Try Daystar, she has the most dupes of CSP scents. My favorite is Milk & Sugar Kisses but she has others that have coconut notes.

When I started making candles a year ago I searched & searched for a dupe to Illuminations Dulce de Leche candle scent, it actually smelled like a Comptoir Sud Pacifique perfume that used to be called Lait Sucre. Daystar's Milk & Sugar Kisses is an exact dupe for that. Scent Works also carries a Lait Sucre fo, but I've never tried it. You could maybe start with that and add the cinnamon & coconut.

Stacy is vanilla nuts so you might check out her vanilla collection for the second fo. She may have something close. I hth!

Good luck!