Candlewic Soy-125

I've searched the old posts and couldnt really find anything up to date. I use GB-415 and was looking for a supplier close to me in New York and from what I found shipping was more than half the price of the box. I was planning a trip to Candlewic in the very near future and got in touch with them asking but they dont carry GB-415 but they told me this SOY-125 was "virtually an exact match" to 415 so they sent me a sample. I found alot of negative posts about this wax but was still wanting to ask because since its been years maybe things had changed. I havent tried their sample yet but plan to in the next day or so. If anyone can shed some light on this wax good or bad I would appreciate it. I know its my decision in the end but experience would trump that decision.

Tina

In you searching, also search for EZsoy. That comes from Bitter Creek candle supply (BCN), but it is the same wax. What applies to EZsoy will also apply to 415. Also BC has their own forum so you may also find a lot of info there. There are people who love that wax. I use 415 in my parasoy blend, but have never used it by itself. HTH!