Bath bombs falling apart

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. My bath bombs keep falling apart. When I try to take them out of the mold they just crumble. I make sure that both sides are packed, stick it together and let it sit for like 5 minutes. I am following the recipe but it still not coming out right. Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?:sad2:

Without knowing your formula, I can only guess that maybe you don't have enough emollients to keep it packed together. Also, I don't leave my mixture in the mold very long at all. If I do, it seems to come apart when I try to unmold it. I don't leave it in for even five minutes.

I agree with the others, more emollients/liquid. Some day you may need more than others, depending on the weather and humidity level, so it's never the same exact recipe.

When you test your mixture, squeeze a little in your hand, and it should hold together. Let it rest a minute, then apply a little pressure to break it. If it crumbles, add a tiny bit more oil or spray with witch hazel. If it breaks in two (or maybe three) big pieces, it's ready to pack.

Also, I pack mine in Silicone molds and let them sit overnight (mainly just because I'm lazy), and they pop right out the next morning.