fundraiser for realay for life

So a friend of mine wants to do a fundraiser with my cancer candles and cancer bears. She want the people to be able to choose any color they want and i don't have a problem with that i agree with her that they will probably sell more if they can choose what color but im not sure how to do the order form any suggestions would be great . Thanks Pennie

Maybe do a certain scent for each color. That way you can do a picture of each color (maybe with a tent card stating scent if you don't have a way to add it on your computer after the picture is taken) then they can order based on the color/scent they want?? I do this with my local relay for life team that sells my aroma bead car fresheners in the ribbon shape. I give them 1-2 scent choices for most colors they want to order but sometimes a few more for pink or purple because those are their best selling colors. It has worked really well for us.

I would suggest a chart with what each color represents...pink, purple, teal, etc. Then let them pick a color from the chart and do your best to match it. I personally would not do a separate scent for each color. Pick 4 scents that have universal appeal and let them pick a scent and color.

They want the people ordering to be able to choose what color ribbon or candle color not bear color. According to what ever cancer color the customer wants. At this point i think i have a form it has 10 scent 3 items and then they can choose the color What do you think.

Thannks

So a friend of mine wants to do a fundraiser with my cancer candles and cancer bears. She want the people to be able to choose any color they want and i don't have a problem with that i agree with her that they will probably sell more if they can choose what color but im not sure how to do the order form any suggestions would be great . Thanks Pennie

Why not make all candles white and decorate with the color ribbon they want. Put different color glitter on top of candle and tie with a ribbon. The glitter is really nice on top and doesn't affect the burn. Since she isn't making them she doesn't know the time it takes. So you tell her what you'll do.

I have a ribbon mold I had Van Yulay make, it makes a beautiful candle. Make the different color ribbons in the molds and then top the candle . I always add glitter.

Edited by Sharon in KY