Looking for Apricot, Rum, Cinnabon, Lily of the Valley, Bazooka.

I feel as though I have sampled at least 5 of each of these from various suppliers. Not happy with any of them.

This is for use in wax tarts, paraffin and soy blend.

I really would love a Cinnabon just like the mall Cinnabon shops, not just a Cinnamon Bun. True Bazooka, not just bubble gum. I've almost give up on Rum, I've asked before. Apricot and Lily of the Valley are new requests. I loved the Apricot from Just By Nature but that's gone and Southwest, who has taken over some JBN scents, is not carrying the Apricot.

Thanks!

This is not a straight apricot but I did love it when I tried it!!

It is at Millcreek!

Apricot Sorbet-- Juicy ,sweet vine ripened apricots blended with hints of sweet peach and melon combined with a splash of sweet vanilla milk. Body Safe.

This FO is at Elements:

Cinnabonn.jpg Cinna-Bons Fragrance

Buttery, warm, fresh Cinna-bons scent topped with ooey-gooey vanilla icing is absolutely incredible! Not overly spicy...just a pinch of cinnamon, perfectly blended with the sweet scent of vanilla & butter. This one is sure to make your mouth water for more! Can you say "YUM"?!

BATH & BODY SAFE: YES

PARAFFIN: YES

SOY: YES. Tester stated: "Awesome in soy... in the beginning has a slight "burnt" edge but definitely cures off after a few days!! End result is a wonderful, creamy cinnamony scent! VERY STRONG at 1 oz per lb."

GEL: YES

Melt & Pour: YES

CP SOAP: YES. No acceleration. Discoloration tan/brown.

This is not a straight apricot but I did love it when I tried it!!

It is at Millcreek!

Apricot Sorbet-- Juicy ,sweet vine ripened apricots blended with hints of sweet peach and melon combined with a splash of sweet vanilla milk. Body Safe.

Thanks. This is one I tested and it is good but not a straight up apricot. JBN really spoiled me. :(. Right now, it is the front runner of all I tested but I would rather not sell apricot at all than settle for the runner up.

This FO is at Elements:

Cinnabonn.jpg Cinna-Bons Fragrance

Buttery, warm, fresh Cinna-bons scent topped with ooey-gooey vanilla icing is absolutely incredible! Not overly spicy...just a pinch of cinnamon, perfectly blended with the sweet scent of vanilla & butter. This one is sure to make your mouth water for more! Can you say "YUM"?!

BATH & BODY SAFE: YES

PARAFFIN: YES

SOY: YES. Tester stated: "Awesome in soy... in the beginning has a slight "burnt" edge but definitely cures off after a few days!! End result is a wonderful, creamy cinnamony scent! VERY STRONG at 1 oz per lb."

GEL: YES

Melt & Pour: YES

CP SOAP: YES. No acceleration. Discoloration tan/brown.

Thanks, I tried this one and it's a good cinnamon bun but is missing that distinct "Cinnabon in the mall" aroma.

I'm wondering if there is some small, local supplier I don't know about. I've tried most of the majors.

I really appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

I blend ICS original Cinnamon buns with Vanilla Bean Noel and to me it smells really good

You may try that just adding some vanilla bean noel, I usually use the Tennessee Version but any would work.

It tones down the heavy cinnamon and gives it that sweet vanilla caramel smell

To me it smells alot like philosophy Cinabunn type

For Apricot NG Fresh Apricot is really good

For Bazooka WSP is awesome, I've heard Just Scent Bazooka was also good but haven't tried it

Lilly of the Valley is great at MMS

Edited by RetroMetroChic

I blend ICS original Cinnamon buns with Vanilla Bean Noel and to me it smells really good

You may try that just adding some vanilla bean noel, I usually use the Tennessee Version but any would work.

It tones down the heavy cinnamon and gives it that sweet vanilla caramel smell

To me it smells alot like philosophy Cinabunn type

For Apricot NG Fresh Apricot is really good

For Bazooka WSP is awesome, I've heard Just Scent Bazooka was also good but haven't tried it

Lilly of the Valley is great at MMS

Thank you so much. Placed orders this morning. My first order with MMS and tried a few others as well, I've been looking for an excuse. I will try adding Vanilla Bean Noel to some of the Cinnabons and Cinnamon Buns I have.