looking for best pinon pine

• 1 month later...

I bought the Pinion that used to be TC at AAA and put it in soy wax at 6%. It is the lightest fragrance ever even after curing 2 weeks. I'm going to try 8% or maybe even 9% hate to do that for this scent. I haven't ever ordered from Wellington and don't really want another fragrance that I have to order and pay higher shipping for. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I bought the Pinion that used to be TC at AAA and put it in soy wax at 6%. It is the lightest fragrance ever even after curing 2 weeks. I'm going to try 8% or maybe even 9% hate to do that for this scent. I haven't ever ordered from Wellington and don't really want another fragrance that I have to order and pay higher shipping for. I'll let you all know how it goes.

So, is AAA diluting TC's FOs now? or what? Anybody bought any of TCs oils from AAA lately?

They suggested that I try it at 9 percent, this was without me telling them that it was so light in GB 415. This is the only one I bought as I didn't know this supplier but really wanted a Pinion, since they are only 5 hours from me, trying to save on the shipping. I didn't try the TC oil before so I cannot compare.