Dill Pickle No luck!

rctfavr3

Hello All, I'm new here! I found your awesome forum via Google and have been secretly listening in on your messages (hope you don't mind :smiley2:)

I'm having a dilemma in locating an accurate Dill pickle fragrance oil for my candles. I've only been able to find one at NG and it's throw power/pungency is really weak. I'm not getting any sour vinegar-like notes from it either...which is what I want.

Anyone have any luck in finding a good sour pickle fragrance? That has a tasty sour salty note. If so, where?

Thanks.

Edited by rctfavr3

Candle Cocoon stopped selling it. it was a scent event discounted item. I had ordered some, and was immediately notified via email that it's was discontinued, and my order was canceled. It's since been removed from their site. Too bad too, this fragrance oil is rarer than it should be... Anyone find it elsewhere? :(

Edited by rctfavr3

Thanks, but no luck. Neither had it, surprisingly!

I was sure SOS would have it, with the numerous novelty scents they have.

Taylored Concepts could replicate it, if they had a sample to go by.

Still on the hunt...

Edited by rctfavr3

It's not yet available for sale, but the description leads me to believe this is more of a floral-like sweet pickle scent, and less like a tangy ballpark sumertime pickle.

Kinda pricey for an on-a-whim 4oz sample. I might give it a shot. Thanks for the link.

Does anyone have the "Candle Cocoon's" pickle, that I can purchase?

or have tried a pickle FO they were happy with?

Edited by rctfavr3

WELL! Success! A good tasty fresh sour pickle! Finally! The search is over. Thanks for the link. I wasn't 100% convinced it would work (judging by the description) But, it's Great!