NG FOs that throw well in 6006?

I really want to try Comfort Blend paraffin wax, but my last batch of candles using IGI 6006 Parasoy turned out with a good HT using CandleScience FOs, and an okay HT with a couple of Taylored Concepts oils, so I'm feeling encouraged to stick with 6006 for awhile. There are some NG FOs I can't wait to try, but do they generally work well in 6006 Parasoy? or is it hit & miss? I want to try NG Black Cherry BOMB, Monkey Farts, Chubba Dubba Weight Loss, Ruby Red Grapefruit...soooo many!

I've used them in 50/50, 6006 and soy ... they've always been hit or miss for me. I'm sad about that, because there are so many that sound so good. On the up side, customer service is excellent and I've used their M&P soap.

Thank you. :) I guess the 30% soy in 6006 makes it so that the soy-friendly FOs from CandleScience are the way to get more hits than misses? I'll get some Comfort Blend wax, too, so the FOs I try from NG can go in that if they don't work well in 6006.