AH/RE - Dazzle Dust

So many of you speak of this company, I had to go take a look. Has anyone used the Dazzle Dust? It looks very attractive, but what does it do to burn? Since it's glass I would think it would be safe, but I've never tried anything like this - thoughts? tia

Yes the shimmer dust glitter, a little goes a long way too!!

Thanks! I want to try some for my short pillars. With the holidays coming up, I think a little sparkle will add a nice touch!

Do you use the mod podge on the candle then roll it in the glitter or is the mod podge not needed?

Edited by PAgirl89

dust a little on the top of a few special candles and it does not clog wicks.

I don't make pillars, sorry. I hav eonly dusted the tops of container candles: heart dishes, Xmas candle container candles, etc. I bet it would look great on a pillar. AH/RE probably have instructions on how to do it.

I don't make pillars, sorry. I hav eonly dusted the tops of container candles: heart dishes, Xmas candle container candles, etc. I bet it would look great on a pillar. AH/RE probably have instructions on how to do it.

If they do, I haven't found it - so if anyone has advise that would be great!!

They actually posted it somewhere. I saw it this weekend. All she said was she uses Mod Podge on the outer part of the pillar, then rolls the candle in the dazzle dust. I think she said she applies the Mod Podge by dabbing it on. I have used Mod Podge for a lot of projects and love it. I use a sponge "brush" to apply. It is very easy cleanup too. Good luck.