Fragrance & Craft Supply in Indiana

Darbla

http://www.fragranceandcraftsupply.com/category_18/PREMIUM-FRAGRANCE-OILS.htm

I don't see this company mentioned much. The owner used to post here as "sockmonkey" but haven't seen here around here in awhile. Her 'Red Sedona' scent is a favorite of a friend of mine, and I just ordered 'Autumn Jubilee' to give it a try. Have any of you used much of her FOs?

I use many of Gloria's oils and I like most of them. I sell ALOT of the Crabapple Blossom in soy candles and i just soaped it. It behaved very well in HP & CP, and the scent is still strong 4 months later.

Red sedona - love this in soap, I don't seem to move it very well in candles. Masculine.

Almond & Shea - This sold very well for me in soap. It does discolor to tan. I like it and so do alot of my customers. I tried it in lotion and it was cloying to me.

Pink Sugar is nice. I mix it with the one from NG because I had both.

Sunshine - really like this one too. It reminds me of lemon pledge, but customers sniff and say "that does smell like sunshine!" Haven't soaped it yet, but I will.

I got the Autumn Jubilee, OOB it's nice - haven't done anything with it yet. Maybe I will today...

Lavender & Vanilla - ok, but I like NG's version ALOT better. It's more soothing and true to Downy to me.

I don't know if powder fresh is still on the site, but this is the only one that I really didn't like. Not sure what I'm going to do with it.

Overall, I've been pretty satisfied with her oils, and you can't beat the price.

I also like and sell a lot of Red Sedona in CP soap.

Sunshine seized on me twice so I just HP'ed it and it still sells fairly well for me. Not pretty though but many of my customers are not interested in beauty apparently. Just the scent.

Love the almond and shea - That is my only soap I use shea butter in so I can keep it straight.

My only complaint is when I really find one I love and it sells, she may not offer it anymore.

only 13 scents .... wish she had some sample sizes

Don't know for sure but she might do samples if you email her... She used to have more scents, don't know if she'll re-stock or not.

I do know that I wanted more PS at one point and she re-stocked it.

Edited by nursenancy

I also love Gloria's oils,

Red Sadona...great in soap

Autumn Jubilee...great in candles.

Pumpkin Spice...not sure yet just put it in wax and its doing OK.

Lemon Sorbet....sold well in soap and body lotion.

Clementine Blast...sold well on soap and body lotion.

Almond Shea...sold well in soap

Wild Sage...not sure yet, haven't put it in anything, doesn't smell like sage to me, its more of a fruity scent.

Ginger Flower...have not put in anything yet.

Also if you buy two 16oz bottles she adds one 16oz bottle in free, you can't beat that! I just wish she had more scents.

Does she still send the xtra bottle free now?

Yes! I was not expecting that! I got gifted with a pound of 'Crab Apple' and it smells wonderful! I will be trying it out after the holidays, when we all start dreaming of Springtime scents. There was also ANOTHER freebie of 1 oz of 'Berries & Lillies'!

'Autumn Jubilee', 'Amish Pumpkin & Spice', and 'Wild Sage' will be in my wax pot soon.

Berries and Lillies does great in candles, smells awesome, however it seized on me instantly in cp soap, and I soap cool. You may

want to HP that one. Awesome scent though.

I love Gloria's oils...the crab apple and wild sage and red sedona are my faves!

Her oils have not worked well with my wax. The Autumn Jubilee has no throw period and the Amish Pumpkin is very weak. The few oils I tried to soap were disasters. The Powder Fresh and Lillies and Berries are awesome in candles but not soap. I still haven't tried Sunshine or Lavender Vanilla but hope they work. I really was disappointed in Autumn Jubilee but oob it was mostly cinnamon and nothing much else.

Steve