OMG I'm jinxed

Can you remelt them and still use them? Sorry this happened to you. I agree it sucks!

That happened with some of my palm candles during the summer. The jars got overheated and one of the fragrances pooled at the top. It only happened to the vanilla hazelnut. I'm just discounting the candles and selling them off cheap.

Yep, I get that too when it is hot and humid.....just let them sit! It will absorb back in or evaporate. I think it is not the oil but condensation because oil would not evaporate or "absorb" back in. I tend to get it more with liquid dyes more so than the dry dyes.

Mine is oil and I've had to deal with it a couple of times a year since I started making candles. It's just always something, poor me, Yesterday I mixed two waxes I had laying around. I'm thinking one was either joy wax or j150? 1/2 & 1/2 added some paraffin additive? and soy additive? melted and added 1 oz per lb to my soy. They, tarts, are beautiful & shinny but sunk in. So today I added 1 tesp. per lb and they really look good. It's amazing how such a small amount of paraffin changes the looks. I have talked to all my wholesale accounts about my pain and suffering with this wax, drama queen here. They say do what you need to do, so for now while I need to I'm adding a little paraffin to my soy. Not changing the candles, cause I don't want to start testing wicks. But my tarts are looking good.... till tomorrow!t2328.gif

• 2 weeks later...