Need to rewick a batch :(

Bart, sorry I rarely come here any more, so in answer to your question regarding Range Products FOs. No I have not tried them and unlike Jonsie I will not use any of thier products again. I think thier EOs are from New Directions, the owner rattled of all of thier suppliers and this was the only supplier they use who sell EO and FO.

I found the quality of oils from Range Products to be inferior, in my opinion to SEOC products as well. I make lots of B&B and soap so use multiple oils and butters. I love the thought of buying local but unfortunatly have found thiers and the local soap companys oils and butters not to my satisfaction. I would always prefer to pay extra for quality. Again, just my personal opinion. I to do not have a business making for myself, family and friends but still stick by these ideals.

I personally prefer EOs from SEOC even though they are a higher price, although if you have a business using these products or a qualified beauty therapist masseur etc they do have cheaper prices when you produce evidence to clarify this.

Jonsie, any company that sells EO should give the latin name, batch number, expiry date and have it in a dark bottle. A really good supplier will also tell you the country of origin which can affect the fragrance the omit. The other thing to remember with EOs is batchs can vary slightly due to nature, EOs can be affected from climate, rain fall, season, country it is grown in.