Face Off OOB

chuck_35550

Ok, just got some 2 oz samples for Valentines, Spring and Summer and most of these fos are probably well known but here goes:

AH/RE:

Mediterranean Garden-Hurry up Summer! Great combination of citrus with a touch of sweet (gonna soap this sucker).

Lovely Type-Valentines written all over it. Not real heavy perfume not sure how true this one might be but its really nice.

White Tea-Very nice for soaping not sure about candles, very nice.

Frosted Cupcakes-At last! This is a great frosting fragrance, lets hope it is the one for cupcakes.

Sandy Rose-Wowzer, this one burnt my nose hairs out with a heavy sandalwood! Would have liked more rose to soften it up some (maybe blend with a good rose).

Lavender Apples Oak-This needs a tune-up. Maybe a little more oak or something to make it pop; just have to pour some and see.

Candle Cocoon:

Peony White Tea-Wow, can you really swoon over a fragrance (guys?) I can, cause this is one heck of a great fragrance.

Creme Brulee Cafe-Lets hear some thunderous applause for a perfect coffee scent.

Sea Shells-Hurry up summer! Perfect for a veranda (porch).

Herbal Rosemary-Mmm I have to pour this one to see what it does in wax. Heavy on the Rosemary with a touch of vicks.

They're starting to pile up in the lab and maybe tomorrow will be a good day to test.

Steve

Lavender Apples Oak-This needs a tune-up. Maybe a little more oak or something to make it pop; just have to pour some and see.

----------------

I've blended this with French Vanilla & Oak - it bumps up the Oak, adds a good hint of vanilla and tones down the apple. (in paraffin - dunno about soaping)

Sandy Rose: Peaks Rose Bouquet is super strong & excellent for blending.