Just messin around

The best way to find out is to actually do one. I loath having to tell you that, but honestly, TPs hold on to the wax and scent a LOT differently than a bear does. These last long and throw harder if the FO is strong. I was IGI 4794 only. Nothing else , period. I use it for my melts, all my dipped items with the exception of the pinecones, depending on the type of pine tree it came from, I might add a lil dash of soy for better adhersion, but rarely do I do that.

Im happy to answer any and all questions you have sweetie! I had ( and still have ) some great people who have helped me so much so of course I'll help someone else!

I do need to say one thing about my tps. A lot of people, use the cheapest tp they can find, to keep costs down. I have tried a few, and they didnt fall apart but I wondered if they might not , or warp because the paper was wrapped loosely around the core.

Me ? I ONLY use Scotts 1000. Doesn't have a print on it to speak of ( some like that, I dont ) , it's wrapped very tightly , and its a bigger roll ( mega size ).

If you get your wax hot enough it soaks in fast, but you have to really really watch the temp or you will have serious splotches on it ( now, I do this on some, on purpose , for looks ) and if its too cold the least little bit, it wont soak in at all and leaves a bubbly glaze on it. I can only tell you how it reacts in my wax because I started with this wax and stuck with it, am tickled with it and had no reason to try a bunch of different things.

Yeah Im just now getting into MP. I have some supplies and utensils, did a few things. Waiting on my order from BB so I can get in there and get busy. Should be here Wednesday :( lol Gotta get some VS though.. I had a pretty light yellow go weird beige lol. Gotta remember to put in VS whether I think it has vanilla in it or not LOL cause I sure didnt think it had it in that one ! SURPRISE !

And I'm thinking what is TP? They look like pillar candles, the forever kind. Are the bows made with TP too, they match perfect that's why I ask. The animal pattern would match my daughters bed or bathroom perfect. They really are unique, not like any other I have seen. Very good work..

And I'm thinking what is TP? They look like pillar candles, the forever kind. Are the bows made with TP too, they match perfect that's why I ask.

Thanks so much Sharon. The puffies on top, are some of the tp that I unroll in a long line then gather up. It helps, when the tp is spotchy, to get it down to the tp where the wax looks better. Some times that works, sometimes its still spotchy and you just "go with it" and use it to your advantage.

Here's a few more :

post-14200-139458493366_thumb.jpg

post-14200-139458493372_thumb.jpg

post-14200-139458493377_thumb.jpg