What wax and who?...

minx

I've decided to ditch the Ecosoya Advanced wax. Well for now. Being new and really not having much luck and not wanting to waste lots of money on trying and failing it is getting a me a bit down. So thought I would go for a wax that at least has some good throw.

Being in Australia, I just wondered who people order through here and what waxes they use?

I bought the Ecosoya from NCS and that is the only brand they stock in soy. I guess I don't really have a preference for what type of wax, soy or palm cause there is good and bad in all, but something that is alright to deal with I think. I've also bought FO from Big Tree.

Any suggestions?

I have done the same thing and ditched the Ecosoya advanced wax. I tried GB464, haven't done a lot with it yet. From all the posts on this forum I have decided to try Naturewax C3, I have only poured a few, but have not tested them yet. Fillmore Glass will send a free sample, you just have to pay for shipping. Check out my post called changing wax 464 or C3, you might pick up a few pointers. Good Luck!!!!! Tammy