Save me!

chuck_35550

Lol! Been there, done that :) I'm so bummed they're out of maple butter :(

I'm burning Voodoo Love right now. It's a good one!

I'm searched the forum all over for CW...lol. I ordered OMH, more voodoo love, mango cilantro, sage & cinnamon, rattlesnake grass, black tea-orange-almond.

Good luck whittling that list down, lol.

Hey save me too! I was having a look and just couldnt resist getting a bunch of samples. Here's mine :-)

Grapefruit

Pumpkin Chai

Cobblestone Path

Autumn Leaves

Green Leaves

Spa

Apple & Clover

Bay Laurel

Snow Angels

Balsam & Cinnamon

Black Tea Orange & Almond

Pomegranate Cider

Yeah but <edited> off a pound bottle is a big savings and this is always where I buy before testing and live to regret it. If I could stock for spring and summer for $200.00 and not have to worry until fall/holidays that would be great. KWIM?

Steve

Edited by Scented

How can I save you when I'm succumbing myself! Any reviews on these?:

Amber Sunset

Autumn Leaves

Axe Essence

Bamboo Musk

Black Currant & Cassis

Briar Rose

Citrus & Teakwood

Fig Henri Bendel type

Green Leaves

Magnolia Blossom

Midsummer Heather

Oakmoss

Orange Ginger

Pink Sangria Slatkin type

Sand and Sea Spray

Seaside Escape

Snow Angels

Spa

Teakwood

Verbena

White Tea & Ginger

I can offer that 'Rattle Snake Grass' is awesome! Fresh, green but somehow lighter in feel than other grasses. It is not light in strength, though.

Why did I open and read this thread! I should have known better. I order wax from them but never FOs... so far. Now I see I am doomed!

BTW-- I have been to their factory in PA to pick up supplies. If you ever saw it you would gag and feel dirty after your visit. Not the cleanest candle supply I've been too. But I can't beat their prices for my wax.

Add the bay laurel, briar rose and if you like to soap or in tarts you might try the grapefruit jasmine, grapefruit blackberry and/or there's a summer fruit one there. The sandalwood rose is nice and mellow out of bottle. Oh if they have the pine needle still it's pretty realistic and a great mixer. Might as well get what you can for the price right?

The white tea & ginger is strong and a good seller and throws like crazy in C3. Citrus & Teakwood didn't sell for me but you are in a different area...from what I remember it did throw well. Those are the only 2 on your lists I've tried! Staying away from all sales unless it's oil I need...no more new ones or testing this year.