Poured Reviews

chuck_35550

Pouring Stasis 3022 70/30 soy/paraffin 1 oz fo to 15 oz wax

Ah/Re: Lavender Apples & Oak-What a surprise! This was weak oob but in wax it was very strong and a well balanced fragrance. Two thumbs up.

Lovely-Slightly perfumery as expected oob but in wax was more of a light herbal fragrance, might take a little more to give it enough oomph. One thumb up.

Meditteranean Garden-Beautiful oob and even more so in wax. Fresh and clean with a nice citrus turn to it. Perfect for spring and summer. Two thumbs up.

Sandy Rose-Pretty stout oob but fairly mild in wax. This one is a little old fashioned but its very subtle and not overpowering. One thumb up.

White Tea-Slightly odd oob and even stranger in wax. I don't think this ones for me but someone else may like it ok. Something kinda off for my nose.

Candle Cocoon:

Herbal Rosemary-Hated it oob but in wax its very nice indeed. Just enough of the eucalyptus sinus smell that gets rounded out by the not overpowering rosemary. Two thumbs up.

Creme Brulee Cafe-Wonderful oob but I'm afraid not stong enough at 50%, maybe 75% to 100% per ounce. Two thumbs up.

Sea Shells-Not much oob but in wax it came alive as very fresh and clean. One thumb up.

I'm saving Peony White Tea for some soap. This is one of the finest fragrances oob in the universe and I can't wait to soap it. Two hands up. HTH

Steve