Does anybody KNOW Bert?

rachelb5499

Does anybody actually know or talk to Bert from the now gone Bert's Heaven Scents? I understand she had to close her business....too many issues with her supplier, trying to find inexpensive, good replacements, etc., but I'd really like to TALK to her about her struggles and see if I might even be able to pick up where she had to leave off, but I sent an email to the only address I had a few weeks ago and never got a response. Any thoughts/suggestions?

You can do a reverse street lookup. Her name is Roberta. I can't post the address, but you easily find it typing "bertsheavenscent.com contact" into Google. From there you can do a whitepages search, to find an email address or phone number.

Edited by rctfavr3

If I remember correctly a FO manufacturer she was working with was having problems. So if they weren't able to supply her anymore that source for anyone wanting to start carrying the same oils will be out of luck, sorry to say.

I just found out (from Bert) that she does not wish to share any information. I'm pm'ing you.

Edited by Judy, USMC
talked to Bert

If I remember correctly a FO manufacturer she was working with was having problems. So if they weren't able to supply her anymore that source for anyone wanting to start carrying the same oils will be out of luck, sorry to say.

Why weren't the recipes sold to another manufacturer? I don't understand.

Guess the formulas belong to the manufacturer she got her oils from so the manufacturer would be the one to make the decision to divulge their formula. If they don't then the only hop is to find some company that would try to dup a particular oil.

Why weren't the recipes sold to another manufacturer? I don't understand.

It sounds fishy. If she doesn't want to "share any information" then that doesn't sound like her manufacturer went out of business. I wonder if she was getting them from another supplier??

i miss a lot of her oils too..

cool water being one..

as aspen forest, raspberry burlee, lemon biscotti, vanilla latte, creme burlee, and more..

if you remember her prices were the best out there..for the quality that she had..

and her quality was wonderful on her oils.

her supplier, did go under, they started out, delaying her orders longer, and longer.

until she was waiting months to get them..until it stopped all together..

Bert had a news letter on her web site, that basically said..

she learned her lesson the hard way, by having all her eggs in one basket.

most of her oils came from the same supplier..so when they went under, so did she.

As she did not have time to find replacements..

But if you remember, she also said, that in time if she could find a good supplier, that was cost effective,

that she might be back..

i miss a lot of her oils too..

cool water being one..

as aspen forest, raspberry burlee, lemon biscotti, vanilla latte, creme burlee, and more..

if you remember her prices were the best out there..for the quality that she had..

and her quality was wonderful on her oils.

her supplier, did go under, they started out, delaying her orders longer, and longer.

until she was waiting months to get them..until it stopped all together..

Bert had a news letter on her web site, that basically said..

she learned her lesson the hard way, by having all her eggs in one basket.

most of her oils came from the same supplier..so when they went under, so did she.

As she did not have time to find replacements..

But if you remember, she also said, that in time if she could find a good supplier, that was cost effective,

that she might be back..

I wish she had gotten all her supplier's oils duped. I know a candle maker/soaper, who has all the oils that she buys from the candle suppliers duped by a manufacturer, so she can buy them cheaper in bulk from the manufacturer.

Edited by HorsescentS

I wish she had gotten all her supplier's oils duped. I know a candle maker/soaper, who has all the oils that she buys from the candle suppliers duped by a manufacturer, so she can buy them cheaper in bulk from the manufacturer.

That would be great...but I don't use enough to do that..