Summer Workshop

We are working our buns off this week trying to get things done before we take our yearly vacation next week. I'm trying to finish up 2 big orders before we go. I took photos of the workshop and the very stunning temperature in the actual garage near the work station.

post-13471-139458499991_thumb.jpg

The thermometer I have a picture of there is showing the probe too, and hasn't been in wax. It's bloody hot. If I didn't have a little A/C unit (down where you can't see, but blowing upwards) I would have to shut down for summer.

Did I mention that I'm really glad that we're going on vacation this coming week?

post-13471-139458499986_thumb.jpg

You mean the temp in your garage is 122 F? Am I reading that correctly?

No, I'm using a standard oven thermometer, and that's supposed to be the "set" temp when you turn it on, it automatically has that as the alarm temp for it. The other side is the actual temp in the air. No frigging wonder it's taking so long to cool things.

I completely feel your pain!! I work at a beer drive through. On memorial weekend the thermometer stayed at 99 for 4 hours. It stops at 99, lol, a customer said the thermometer read 110 in his car. So imagine walking alot and lifting case after case of beer of beer into truck after truck. Gah, I'll be so glad when I can make candles full time again!! Stay cool and have a fabulous vacation!!! :)

P.S. You candles look awesome!! Even in high temps! lol