CS Apple Jack & Peel Substitute

Catlover

This fragrance is awesome and I just got a really large order for it....but CS still doesn't have it in stock due to the eugenol shortage.

Has anyone found another fo that smells just like this one, or successfully used a combo of other CS fo's to recreate this one?

Thanks! I know tons of companies have AJ&P, but it's so much better to hear from people which ones they really like. I hardly use any fo's other than CS. I should also mention I use soy wax. ~ SGS is out of stock, not sure if it's long or short term. MC seems to only ship UPS, which will cost me $9.00 to get a $3.50 2 oz bottle. Ugh. Frustrating!

Edited by Catlover

I didn't find Tony's--I must've been looking at the wrong site b/c there was nothing there at all. SGS was out of stock. I did talk to RE/AH and she told me the one they have from KY is great, so glad to hear you agree! Peaks, MC, any of these: I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and pay for UPS shipping for a small pkg unless I try the Lone Star version when I get more jars. At least it's phthalate-free, which is good. :undecided

Edited by Catlover