Apparently, 3M duct tape will stick to silicone and polyurethane molds. And it works to stop up a leak in said molds. I haven't gone so far as testing to see if it will seal a major cut, but we've got a couple of molds that have taken more than a bit of abuse and this is making them last a little bit longer. That makes for a happy candle maker :D Figured I'd pass on the info for anyone else that has silicone molds that may need the info.

Apparently, 3M duct tape will stick to silicone and polyurethane molds. And it works to stop up a leak in said molds. I haven't gone so far as testing to see if it will seal a major cut, but we've got a couple of molds that have taken more than a bit of abuse and this is making them last a little bit longer. That makes for a happy candle maker :D Figured I'd pass on the info for anyone else that has silicone molds that may need the info.

That's a big win for silicone and urethane molds. Getting a few extra pours is huge with those spendy molds.