Rusty Tin Stars

I had a catalog with them a long time ago. I want to say CWC or something like that. I hate to say but maybe ACmoore and use a coupon. They come in packs of 10 I think. Factory direct craft isn't as good price wise as they used to be but then again everything goes up and up every week it seems like.

Guest OldGlory

I also hate to mention Hobby Lobby, in the really tiny Christmas ornaments section, I think you will find them. I bought some several years ago, 10 to a pack, and the stars are about 1"-1 1/4" across. They also offer online coupons, and frequently have 50% off sales.

Hey Michele and Karen and anyone looking for rusty items....... check out WWW.SHOPCWI.COM everything you are looking for and more .... rusty stars, moons, pumpkins etc ....ALSO an excellent supplier to accentuate your line for the upcoming seasons can be bought here!!! You do need a Tax ID/Business License to buy. LOVE their stuff!!!:smiley2: Enjoy!!!

Edited by puma52