Peak's Pink Sugar

7 Pawz

I just want to comment that this is one of the best fo I 've tried. Not only is it strong out of the bottle, but it gives a very good hot and cold throw in paraffin wax, haven't really tried it gw 464. I have a bottle that is a year old and it is still strong. Thinking of trying it soap.

Love them both!:grin2: I'm not sure if I'm going to color or not, I was curious as to how brown the soap would be without adding color. I like what you did with your colors.

Here is my Pink Sugar CP. I used WSP VCS for CP soap and it's been curing for 5 weeks now. It was bright yellow when I first unmolded, the 2nd picture. But looks much better now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24813[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24814[/ATTACH]

Do you think I add colorant to the soap, cp, without a change in the color? It smells so good, I can't wait to try it in soap.

Nope will gobble the color up. Now if you use TD you will need to use extra in hopes of getting to only a tan, not the milk chocolate it's going to produce. I had no success with TD, but you could also pull off some soap that isn't scented. It will tend try to eat into it though. My pink went neon magenta lol. The batter will go immediately to a yellow and then start darkening from there.

:laugh2: I may just fore go using that one in soap, I'm not to the point I guess that I could figure out how to compensate for it, I'd like a soft pink, cream or white, but guess it's not to be.

Nope will gobble the color up. Now if you use TD you will need to use extra in hopes of getting to only a tan, not the milk chocolate it's going to produce. I had no success with TD, but you could also pull off some soap that isn't scented. It will tend try to eat into it though. My pink went neon magenta lol. The batter will go immediately to a yellow and then start darkening from there.

What about if you did clear imbeds chunks in Pink and a white MP base? You may not use MP but I saw a lady on YouTube that does this trick for FO that discolor. She does these scents in MP though.

My friend did this with lime Margarita, green CP and clear M&P for ice cubes on top with large salt crystals sprinkled on. It looked so good.

That might work, I've got some white mp base that needs to be used. :)

What about if you did clear imbeds chunks in Pink and a white MP base? You may not use MP but I saw a lady on YouTube that does this trick for FO that discolor. She does these scents in MP though.

I bet it did ! That sounds very creative. :) I do a little mp and am thinking about more molds that I can use with cp or mp, just ordered some dyes that are mp safe so I'll just have to play around with it. [

QUOTE=Sharon in KY;978669]My friend did this with lime Margarita, green CP and clear M&P for ice cubes on top with large salt crystals sprinkled on. It looked so good.