Anything to mix with this?

lovemylabs

We had a request for Leather, so we ordered it in and now it's not moving. I've been trying to figure out if we could blend it with something just to move it. Oh...we want to HP soap it. We did a blend of Leather and Vanilla to call it Leather and Pearls...but the Vanilla discolored (of course). Nobody wants to smell like Leather. Any suggestions?

It could be really bad but what about eucalyptus?

Reason I say it is our horse trailer has a tack room that smells of leather and a little horse sweat! LOL

but I spray eucalyptus EO to keep it bug free when showing and everyone always stops when they walk by and LOVE the smell when they stick their head in- they say it smells like a "hot" cowboy! LOL

I know this may sound gross...but I've mixed Leather with BAby Powder. It's awesome! We called it Western Wedding.

If you mix it with Drakkar its awesome and was a best seller for me when I had my biz. (sold my biz 1/2011).

You could call it Wrangler's.

Edited by candlelady

@ Candlebuddy...We did a blend with vanilla and leather and was going to call it that...but my biker nephew said "you can't use that name" (leather and lace)...When I asked why he said "because it's a women biker club...go online and check it out". So I did and hence, we now call it Leather and Pearls. But we are still working on blending the leather (I don't care for it by iteself either). But we have found that amber, musk, egyptian musk...anything that has earthy notes to it work well....still working on an additional scent that has a "pop" to it....But just the two alone (leather & musk, leather & oakmoss/amber and leather and egyptian musk actually smells pretty nice.

Edited by lovemylabs
Added the comments on blending