Need Help With Two Fragrances

Lorelei

I have two customers that are interested in dupes or scents similar to these:

Thunderstorm by Yankee. Cashmere by Scentsy.

Any ideas? I've not smelled either one.

I didn't think Yankee made a Thunderstorm. Scentsy does. Yankee has Storm Watch.

http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/products_id/203011

http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/products_id/964

Don't know of a Cashmere is a sandalwood, Jasmine, lily of the valley, vanilla & bergamot blend.

NG has a one but not sure if it's the same Cashmere.

Edited by rctfavr3

Guest OldGlory

BTA - waving to you from the Smokies!

Not to complicate your life...

If you find a Cashmere that is 'leave-on' skin safe and you want to make your own perfume, AR/RE has a nice perfume base. I use 30% FO to 70% base, let it sit for a week (because it has to macerate..?..), and viola! You get a whiff of the alcohol in the base at first, but that dries out after a few seconds and you are left with the scent of the FO. I used some guys at work as testers (victims) and they are as happy as pigs in mud!

Sorry, I didn't mean to get off topic.

@ Bells

Seriously ???? OMG I gotta get some. That's the only perfume I wear and I've wondered if anyone made one close enough to it, to invest in testing on! Thanks for the info !

Yup! I've never personally owned DK's Cashmere, but had a previous co-worker who did. While I wouldn't call it exact, it does have VERY close similarities. BW's Cashmere and Pearls is the same too. I never did compare the two side by side to see which I thought smelled more like DK's Cashmere though.

No it isn't. The perfume is Cashmere Mist, and smells completely different.

Somehow the whole thread got thrown off course. I don't think there is a dupe of Scentsy's Cashmere.

With regards to your original question, SOS carries a Thunderstorm but it isn't by Yankee. (Yankee doesn't make a Thunderstorm candle)

SOS does carry their "Storm Watch" dupe which you customer may be looking for. I don't know of a Cashmere dupe.