Scented Potpourri

I used to buy from Linda at Stone Stew, and she carried beautiful potpourri. It just didn't sell for me on its own even though I felt it was superior to what I was seeing in local upscale shops in my area. I mostly used it for my personal gifts and also in gift baskets.

Stone Stew is no longer in business, so if anyone knows a good source, please post.

WWW.KARENSFIXINS.COM - WWW.AWORLDOFPLENTY.COM - WWW.GOODHOPEBOTANICALS.COM

You know sometimes, just adding one or two items to your regular potpourri blends will have people begging for your potpourri.. adding something different and beautiful like bael nut slices (Quince), curve pods, lotus pods, bell pods, beautiful perfect pine cones, dried apple slices, bright colored leaves, cedar tips, pomegranates, artichokes, florals, several different types of leaves including large, med and small ones, unique different types of pods .... it is not hard to stand out from the crowd and have people buying your product.....add regular or rusty jingle bells to your mix or make embeds (ie: glittered white snowflakes/colored packages/gingerbread men (For Christmas blends) or pumpkins/leaves (For Fall blends) ) scented in the same scent as your potpourri and add that to your mix. I do my potpourri blending in the huge large glass jars from Walmart...they cost about $12 each. They are perfect for making your potpourri in. Place potpourri in cello bags (Nashville Wraps) , tie off with beautiful shiny raffia (Nashville Wraps) , print off your labels and away you go! Offer potpourri bowls for sale also.... make 2 sales at once!:cheesy2: I package my potpourri in 1 1-1/2 lb bags w/1 oz refresher oil for $16.

Edited by puma52

I make a "fixins" blend of scented rosehips, cinnamon sticks, birch cones, and orange Putka pods, I put it in a cello bag and tie with a piece of homespun, its about 3 cups, and it sells for $8. I'm looking for some different things to replace the putka pods for a winter mix, but right now it's selling faster than it can cure. People love the fixins!!