What has been your FO strategy?

justajesuschick

Just checked the person I have saved and her 4 oz FOs are going for $5.70 with shipping at $3.07 for one bottle. I don't know how to put multiple bottles together to check pricing without committing to buying. We may be talking the same seller. The one I found starts with an "S". I've decided I will order a couple on Monday to check the quality. The 1 oz bottles are $2.50 with $2.00 shipping so will definitely get 4 oz samples instead of 1 oz at this place.

Once I get them and test, I'll report back.

This is who I order from off ebay. She is such a lovely lady, I have had quite a lot of oils off her, infact just placed another order on Friday and it shipped Friday as well, her shipping is always super reasonable x

Yes she is lovely, can't wait to get my new oils, I ordered the pumpkin creme brûlée and the molten lava cake, think these are from aztec which is great as I can't order from aztec as I am in the uk and they charge an extorniate amount to ship to me whereas Karen will ship in a flat rate envelope which is reasonable x

This is who I order from off ebay. She is such a lovely lady, I have had quite a lot of oils off her, infact just placed another order on Friday and it shipped Friday as well, her shipping is always super reasonable x

Oh, that's nice to know. I was a little concerned ordering from someone nobody else has. Will still order from both of them at those prices and see how it goes.

Thanks for letting us know she is good too :)

• 2 weeks later...